Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Moonshine Anniversary

So last thursday was Moonshine's first anniversary. I tried to get closer to the stage to get pictures of the bands but Laundry was so packed with fans of Moonshine and the bands that I was relegated to roam the outsides of Laundry snapping pictures of surprised people.

Kicking off the nite was Solsta, followed by Reza Salleh, Bittersweet and finally Force Vomit. I only managed to snap pics of Solsta and elbowed my way to the DJ console to snap a few pics of Bittersweet.




The crowd!






Solsta...




Oh and guess who showed up at Laundry? Duncan from the group Blue. He was in Malaysia getting a tattoo!

Don't miss Project Bazooka next week! we have a fabulous line up! Later!

No comments:

laundrybar.net
bar.laundry@gmail.com

follow me on Twitter join our facebook

What's On

Archives